收货确认单模板「14封教你让客户确认收货的模板」

确认客户订单也是有学问的该如何通过函电确认客户的订单效果最佳

收货确认单模板「14封教你让客户确认收货的模板」

A. Acknowledgement of the First Order

确认第一个订单

Dear sirs,

We are pleased to receive your order of 18th July for cotton prints and welcome you as one of our customers.

我们很高兴收到您7月18日的印花棉布订单,欢迎您成为我们的客户之一。

For goods ordered we require payment to be made by a confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit payable at sight upon presentation of shipping document.

对于订购的货物,我们要求通过承兑的不可撤销的信用证凭提示装运单据即期付款。

Please let us know immediately whether you agree to our terms. As soon as we receive your reply in the affirmative, we shall confirm supply of the prints at the prices stated in your letter and arrange for despatch by the first available steamer upon receipt of your L/C.

如果您同意我们的条款,请立即通知我们。 一旦我们收到您的肯定回复,我们将按您信中所述的价格确认提供印花布,并在收到您的信用证后安排第一个可能的轮船发货。

We feel confident that when the goods reach you, you will completely satisfied with them at the prices offered.

我们相信,当货物到达您时,您将会对按此价格所供应的产品完全满意。

As you may not be aware of the wide range of goods we deal in, we are enclosing a copy of our catalogue and hope that our handling of this first order of yours will lead to further business between us and mark the beginning of a happy working relationship.

由于您可能不了解我们经营的各种商品,我们随附一份目录,希望我们进行的您的第一份订单将会引领我们之间的进一步业务,并标志着我们快乐工作关系的开始。

Yours faithfully,

B. Confirmation of a Transaction

确认交易

Dear sirs,

Copper Concentrates

精铜砂

We have received your letter of May 24.

We note with pleasure that you have decided to purchase from us 10,000 metric tons of Copper Concentrates on the basis of our offer, to be delivered in one shipment before the end of July.

我们收到了你5月24日的来信。

我们高兴地注意到,您已决定根据我们的报价从我们这里购买10,000公吨铜精砂,将在7月底之前一次发货。

We thank you for the confidence you place in us. The draft contract is being drawn up and will be submitted to you for approval as soon as ready.

我们感谢您对我们的信任。 正在起草合同草案,并将在准备好后立即提交给您批准。

We share your hope that the deal concluded will pave the way for further friendly cooperation between our two concerns and be of mutual benefit.

我们同样希望,达成的协议将为我们两个公司之间的进一步友好合作铺平道路并实现互利。

Yours faithfully,

C:外贸词汇小贴士:

1. presentation n. 提示

We trust you will meet the draft on presentation.

我们相信你再见到汇票提示后承兑。

present v. 提示

We trust you will meet the draft when presented.

我们相信你再见到汇票提示后承兑。

2. in the affirmative 同意的/地,肯定的/地

Your reply in the affirmative = your affirmative reply = if you agree to our payment terms

您的回复是肯定的=您的肯定回复=如果您同意我们的付款条款

In the affirmative case, it is a deal ; otherwise, you would have to be satisfied with only 50 tons.

在肯定的情况下,该交易成交; 否则,你只能得到50吨的满足。

If you agree to our proposal …

如果您同意我们的建议……

3. exceptional value 特殊的价值 = better than average ; 比平均水平更好

unusual / exceptional treatment 破格的待遇

exceptional offer 特殊(优惠)的报盘

4. deal in ph. v. 经营

We deal in electric computers of all types.

我们经营各种类型的电脑。

deal with ph.v. 与。。。交往;处理

5. Copper Concentrates 精铜砂

6. We note with pleasure … = We’re pleased to note …

我们高兴地注意到了…… =我们很高兴地注意到……

7. on the basis of our offer 以我方报价为基础

on our terms and condition 以我方条款为基础

8. place one’s trust / faith /confidence in sb. 对(某人)寄予。。。

9. draft contract 合同草案,草约

10. draw up 草拟 = compose , write out

draw up a list / contract

We will draw up the contract for signature tomorrow.

我们明天将起草签署合同。

11.submit to = put forward to , give sth. to 提出,呈交

The proposal submitted by you is under our careful study.

我们正在仔细研究您提交的提案。

12. share v. 分享;分担 n. 一份;股份

The profits and losses will be shared by all the stock-holders.

所有股东将公分利润和亏损。

They hold 500 shares in a shipping company.

他们在一家航运公司持有500股股票。

13. concern n. 商号,公司

business concern 商行,企业

We hope business will develop rapidly between our two concerns.

我们希望业务能够在两个公司之间迅速开展。

14. pave the way for … 为。。。铺平道路

文章标题:收货确认单模板「14封教你让客户确认收货的模板」,本文链接:https://www.siwihs.com/19071.html。本文来自投稿,不代表阳阳建站立场,未经允许,禁止转载。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至siwihs@qq.com举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。

(0)
上一篇 2022-12-06 20:55:29
下一篇 2022-12-06 20:59:35

相关推荐

发表回复

登录后才能评论
分享本页
返回顶部